Saturday, August 8, 2009

Maybe Baby (definitely!)

This one goes out to the local Seattle ladies (and gentlemen?) who are either currently working on expanding their families or thinking of someday doing so.

I just wanted to let you know that Stephanie and I (and Jolyon, I suppose) are the guest speakers at this month's Maybe Baby meeting. It's on August 13th (at 7pm), and we'll be talking about using a known donor, but really, we'd love to see you if you can make it even though you may have zero interest in using a known donor. It's a great group, and we benefitted hugely from it in the past few years, so we're really excited to get to be the speaker rather than the audience.

1 comment:

  1. i'll have family in town then. unfortunately, not family that would enjoy going to this with us. hope it goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete