Thursday, August 6, 2009

Best set of mail items, ever

So tonight we came home to a package from New Zealand containing a Cadbury king-sized Creme Brulee and a small Black Forest, as well as a Moro bar. Yum! We're so excited to try these new exotic flavors - thanks, Kate and Summer!

And, equally exciting, a lawyer bill, meaning, she's been doing stuff and hopefully getting me closer to legal parent status, as well as an assignment from the court for (another) social worker to review our case to make sure that parental rights are being terminated voluntarily. This is the first sign we've had that things are progressing since our interview with the social worker to write up the case report on our abilities to be parents, so I am VERY excited. I hope we get more information about a court date, soon!

ETA: we ate the Black Forest bar and it is SO delicious! It has cookie bits AND cherry flavored jellies, which I think is a very satisfying combination. I love gummy candies and I think they should be included in chocolate more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment