Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fabulous prizes!

I'd like to announce that we have waiting in our pantry either a very large smoked wild salmon or 36 ounces of locally-made dragrees (gourmet chocolate embracing fruit centers) to reward the person winning the betting pool, and likely their friends.

 OR
 
It's your choice whether you want to pretend you are in a Jilly Cooper novel and make smoked salmon sandwiches for an exciting rendezvous, or whether you want to eat chocolate bonbons on the sofa, perhaps while reading a Jilly Cooper novel! I enjoy doing both, so we figured having an extra prize on hand would be at the very least nice for us... unless someone guesses the name at which point there might be a second prize given out. :)

http://bebepool.com/mesdamesplusbaby2/

In other news, Iceman is still hanging out as a fetoplacental unit with no signs of evacuation occurring anytime soon, and that is a lovely thing, because I'm going to sew curtains today! (I've been saying this for a long time, actually, but the planning and cutting and pinning and ironing and remeasuring and repinning is finally done, so now all that remains to do is the actual sewing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment