So, the question that all of the callers have been asking is "Do you have a BABY in your house?" and the answer is: "Yes. IN MY UTERUS."
My uterus which is not having any contractions, Braxton-Hicks or otherwise. My uterus which is guarded by a cervix which is not showing any signs of budging, either.
So, uh, yes, I know the due date is two days from now, but I don't think everyone should count on the baby KNOWING that due date.
So, all in all, I think the many predictions that this baby would be early are totally not coming to fruition. Our OB won't discuss induction until 41 weeks, so we may have another 10 days to go until baby.
And in spite of the fact that I just started having my first round ligament pain this past week, and the fact that my friend-due-on-Nov-2nd just had her baby today, I'm not particularly upset about that. Pregnancy is awesome, and in my case, extremely hard-won. I'm not upset at getting to enjoy it for a little while longer before the sleepless nights and epic feeding battles start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment