At the halfway point now, at least going by the stupid system where you start counting at the last menstrual period. We're actually got one more week to go until the real halfway point, but honestly, since due dates are such approximations, it's not like it really matters anyway.
Baby movements have gotten more easily detectable by me, which amazes me to no end. I have no idea how Stephanie gets anything at all done besides holding her bump and marveling at the fact that there's a tiny person in there.
We've started talking about genetics and biotechnology in my Baby Bio class, and about the reproductive system and development in Physiology. It's pretty amazing that everything in this complicated system goes just right so often of the time - here's hoping we get confirmation thereof on our big anatomy ultrasound next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow, I can't believe you're halfway (or almost halfway) there already!
ReplyDeleteI love that y'all include so much science info in your blog - I learn something new each time I read it.
It goes so quickly... as quickly as the TTC process is agonizingly slow.
ReplyDeleteI'm totally enjoying teaching physiology way more because of the pregnancy - and I'm glad someone besides my students can reap the benefits. :)