Why is it that wiping his nose with a tissue is a torture worse than anything else, but wiping his nose on my shirt is hilarious and enjoyable in a recreational way?
Snot EVERYWHERE on my black shirt in great big smears, and giggling baby.
I suppose only Jolly knows the answer. Good thing I needed to change for my workout anyway!
("Until nap is over" turns out to be a super-awesome workout duration, since it eliminates procrastination and usually results in a longer stint on the Nordictrak than I would otherwise have put in!)
Also, why is it that library storytime moves its day to the day that I'm teaching everytime my schedule changes... and then goes on vacation when I go on vacation, except now, when it's back but Jolyon is too obviously snotty for me to want to inflict him on a group of peers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We use the old school diaper rags around here to wipe noses. I have a thousand of them from when they were babies and were spitting up on everything and they never hurt their noses and makes them laugh too. Might save you a t shirt or two...
ReplyDeleteWe have a ton of old school diaper rags around here, too - we do use them for this purpose about half the time, whenever there is a rag handy. Using those to wipe his nose is also an outrage. It's apparently ONLY acceptable when it's swiping his snotty little nose against my non-hand body parts.
ReplyDeleteYep, we have the same snot wiping outrage over here. Super soft re-purposed baby washcloth nose wipe=torture, Miles wiping his nose on our shirts, jeans, or couch cushions= totally cool.
ReplyDeleteHa, Nutella, I am thinking of perhaps pinning the soft old-school cloth diapers to my shirt and then using that! I'll report back if it fools our child.
ReplyDelete