At exactly one month, the littlest member of our household has attained the following measurements:
23 and 5/8th inches length (60 cm)
13 pounds, 3.5 ounces (6 kg)
41.6 cm head circumference (16.35 inches)
Thus, the real answer is "really enormous"! (And so is my nursing bosom, for that matter... currently at a 36 H or I.)
We can officially stop worrying about my milk supply, now, I think.
RJ is a really mellow, easy baby... not at all what we expected from the bundle of rage during the first week. I'm thinking feeling well has greatly improved his disposition. The cold finally making it to RJ has been really mild and non-dramatic, for which I am grateful, and only makes him cross when we're sucking snot out of his nose.
I've also had bouts of solo time with Jolly and RJ and it's worked out really well! I met my goals (everyone wears reasonably clean clothing, no bodily fluids on the floor) and generally felt very on top of things, and even got in some baking with RJ in the moby wrap (which he likes pretty well, and will like even more when we no longer have to tuck his head in).
We're so very thankful for our two happy and healthy boys, this thanksgiving and always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment