I'm shamefully remiss in sharing photos, and a big update is coming, but to satisfy grandparental requests, here is my favorite picture of our boys as they are right now:
(Matching outfits and handhold orchestrated by Jolly.)
Such sweet young lads, demonstrating smiles and attention that is rarely displayed to a camera, much less in unison! For a laugh and a contrast, I may scan the extra photo from their respective passport photos taken yesterday, where they look like little hoodlums, with an open-mouthed/glazed and a surly/skeptical expression, respectively. I'm unsure who of the members of my family has the worst passport photo, actually - Ephiny's taken in the same photo shoot was also a wee bit unfortunate, but at least we're all ready for our trip overseas this summer!
Also, I'd like to do something about the blog pseudonym for our youngest. (Starting to use "youngest" rather than "littlest" because he's now within 5 lbs of his older brother.) He just doesn't seem like an RJ to me. I just can't get it to stick. I am going to try out both Rip and Roo and see which of these does better in capturing the 'nickname we actually very occasionally use' angle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Aww, love the shirts. Mr Younger Brother looks like a very hearty 9 or 10 month old! I can see in this pic how much he looks like you Jenny!
ReplyDeleteTruly gorgeous boys :-)